Baumanometer® Wall Unit 33 (0850)
- 300 mmHg swivel-type (110° arc) clinical sphygmomanometer for wall mounting.
- Meets the American National Standard ANSI/AAMI SP-10 for accuracy and performance.
- Available with Latex or Non-Latex components.
- Extruded aluminum alloy manometer housing with diecast zinc top and base.
- 3 convenient cuff storage options available: large basket, small basket or stainless steel wall clip.
- Calibrated®V-Lok® inflation System with 8 feet of Extendex® Tubing.
- Mylar® Clad Calibrated Glass Cartridge Tube.
Instrument Finish: Neutral White textured baked enamel (standard)
Cuff Color: Medium Blue (standard)
Instrument Dimensions: 14 3⁄4” L x 2 1⁄2” W x 3” H
Packaged Dimensions: 17” L x 7” W x 4” H
Basket Color: Neutral White (standard)
Instrument Weight: 2.25 lbs.
Packaged Weight: (w/small basket) 4.20 lbs
Cuff Size: Adult
Inflation System: Calibrated® V-Lok
Holder: Wall Basket (Nylon Coated Steel)
MYLAR® CLAD CALIBRATED GLASS CARTRIDGE TUBE
- Safe: Several layers of clear Mylar® film have been applied to strengthen the tube and maintain its structural integrity even if the glass is broken.
- Effective: Large bore tube (5 mm) prevents separation of mercury and is 25% larger than required by Federal specifications.
- Durable: Cartridge tube end faces are flame-glazed to prevent chipping; ceramic graduation marks are fused to the glass for permanence. The entire tube is carefully annealed to eliminate both longitudinal and ring strain.
- Guaranteed: Free replacement of the cartridge tube if it is ever broken.
CALIBRATED® V-LOK® INFLATION SYSTEM
- Accurate: The Calibrated®V-Lok® system clearly indicates whether or not the correct size cuff is being used. The center of the bladder is clearly marked on the inner and outer surfaces of the cuff for correct application on either the right or left limb.
- Comfortable: Cuffs conform to the shape of the limb and have no hard, stiff edges.
- Durable: Baum cuffs are made of tightly woven, heat set Dacron™ polyester fabric. They are double stitched at critical points for long wear and treated with an effective anti-microbial agent.
- Non-Latex: Available for those who are hypersensitive to natural rubber latex.
- Guaranteed: Latex and Non-Latex inflation bags, bulbs and tubing are guaranteed for five years.
Repair Parts For Baumanometer® Wall Unit 33
Cat. No. Description
- 2145 Silicone rubber tube washer for Wall Unit 33
- 2242 Diaphragm filter for Wall Unit 33
- 2243 Leather cap washer for Wall Unit 33
- 2300 Mylar® Clad Cartridge Tube for Wall Unit 33 (300 mmHg)
- 2420 Inflation system wall basket (includes mounting screws and anchors) for Wall Unit 33
- 2421 Stainless steel clip type holder for inflation system (includes mounting screws and anchors) for Wall Unit 33
- 2833 Top swivel screw for Wall Unit 33
- 2834 Bottom swivel washer for Wall Unit 33
- 2836 Connector (reservoir-to-Extendex®) for Wall Unit 33
- 2840 Knurled cap complete for Wall Unit 33
- 2850 Complete reservoir for Wall Unit 33
- 2850NL Complete reservoir for Wall Unit 33-Non Latex
- 2851 Mounting bracket with 1 top swivel screw and mounting anchors and screws for Wall Unit 33
- 2852 Mounting screws, pair for Wall Unit 33
- 2853 Mounting anchors, pair for Wall Unit 33
- 2854 Nylon hanging clip for Wall Unit 33
- 2910 Extendex® tubing, with connector
- 2910NL Extendex® tubing, with connector-Non Latex
- 2923 Tubing connector, for Extendex®, male only
- Calibration: 300 mm/Hg. Individually calibrated, resiliently mounted cartridge tube, fully protected by recessed mounting in extruded aluminum body
- Instrument swivels to face operator, specifically designed, easy to read numbers every 2mm/Hg
- Permanently coiled Extendex latex tubing extends to 8' and automatically retracts when not in use
- Supplied in a wide range of Inflation Systems including Baumanometer Latex Bulb and Air-Flo Control with feather-touch air release. Handy Cuff Clip now standard equipment.
- Guaranteed against breakage; fully guaranteed to be and to remain scientifically accurate
- Available in black latex tubing and bulb or terracotta orange non-latex tubing and bulb.