Philips Respironics Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
- Amara View’s innovative design prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation on the nose bridge
- Amara View is the only Philips full-face mask that allows the user to wear glasses, as intended, to read or watch TV
- The smallest and lightest of all leading full-face masks
- Widest field of vision of all leading full-face masks
- Easy to use with one modular frame for all cushion sizes
- No bulky cushion and frame in front of your face and eyes
Amara View fitting guide
1. Loosen headgear to a large setting, then disconnect the headgear clips by gripping and twisting them away from the frame.
2. The mask will fit against the face straight on, under the nose and over the mouth. Place the nose over, not into, the nostril opening on top of the cushion.
Note: Do not place the mask over the nose or place the nose in the cushion nostril opening.
3. Holding the cushion in place against the face, pull the headgear over the head.
4. Push the mask cushion up into position so that the large opening sits over the mouth and the top of the cushion fits under the nose.
5. Press the headgear clips into place.
6. The crown strap is very important in achieving a proper seal. Pull the crown strap tab over the top of the head to reduce leaks around your nose.
7. Pull back on the tabs to adjust the top and bottom side straps. The headgear should fit loosely and comfortably. Be careful not to over tighten, which is a common mistake.
8. Connect the flexible tubing (included with the CPAP or bi-level device) to the Amara View quick release tube.
- Quiet Exhalation Design
- Multiple Size Cushions
- Minimal Contact Design
- Clear Line of Sight
- Eliminates pressure points
- Lightweight short tube with quick disconnect
- Universal Frame System
- Preferred by most CPAP users over the previous market-leading mask
- Quietest CPAP full face mask
- Minimal contact on the face, making it great for those with claustrophobia
• Under-the-nose design
• Open field of vision to wear glasses, read and watch TV
• Soft and comfortable fabric straps
• Leaves no red marks on the bridge of the nose
Easy on & off
• Quick release tabs for easy on and off
• Easy to use with one modular frame for all cushion sizes