TWIN HI-LOW FLEXABED
Close your eyes and envision what it’s like to spend the entire day feeling refreshed, energized and, relaxed. Imagine finding relief from the symptoms of an injury or ailment. If you’ve been dreaming about discovering this kind of comfort in a bed, consider Hi-Low Flex a bed.
The Flexabed Hi-Low is the ideal bed for those in home healthcare or assisted living environments. In fact, no adjustable bed is more convenient than the Hi-Low model. The base can be raised and lowered vertically with a touch of a button — making the Hi-Low model ideal for customers who require additional assistance when entering or exiting the bed.
- A five-year limited warranty
- Available in twin, full, queen and dual king
- Your choice of one-touch wireless or wired controls
- Whisper-quiet motors with optional, dual timed massage
- A mattress retainer cover for the foot of the bed
- Locking casters
- Optional side rails
- Choose from soft, medium or firm construction
- Mattresses are also available in low profile, gel-infused memory foam*, memory foam*, latex* or combination innerspring/memory foam*.
- Flexabed does not come with head or footboard. You may use any kind of free standind headboad if prefer to have one.
*Additional charges apply.
- Twin size bed comes in 38" width.
- Length options: 74, 80 and 84 inch lengths
- Side rails optional
- Height (Standard): 26 inches, can be raised with hand control to 33 inches
- Height (Casters Removed): 24 inches, can be raised with hand control to 31 inches
- Height (Casters Removed, Low Profile Mattress): 19 inches
- Height (Low Profile Mattress with Casters): 21 inches