DreamWear Nasal Cushion with Headgear
DreamWear with updated headgear design:
- Exceptional comfort
- Enhanced fit & seal
- Sleep the way you dream about
- Stability like never before
94% of DreamWear nasal users surveyed said they slept comfortably while wearing the DreamWear mask with updated headgear.
Stability like never before
With an innovative design that helps to reduce slippage, DreamWear headgear with arms delivers additional stability. The arms work the same way as arms on eye glasses by keeping the mask & headgear from moving when being used. 88% of DreamWear nasal users said our mask with the updated headgear was more stable than the original headgear.
Sleep the way you dream about
Keeping your mask & headgear in place means a higher quality of sleep all night long. A majority of DreamWear nasal users surveyed stated that they were more satisfied with the quality of their sleep with the DreamWear mask with updated headgear. Unrestricted by cumbersome tubing, patients can sleep in any position they desire – on their stomach, side, or back.
Enhanced fit & seal
DreamWear nasal users said that they were more satisfied with the fit & seal of the DreamWear mask with the updated headgear than their prescribed mask.
- Medium Mask Frame
- Fabric Wraps
- Small, Medium, Medium-Wide, and Large Cushions
DreamWear Nasal fitting guide:
- The DreamWear Nasal cushion comes in four sizes to provide you with your best fit (small, medium, large and medium wide). To see which size is right for you, download our easy-to-use Sizing Guide.
- With the mask assembled, place the cushion under your nose. The cushion opening will be directly under the nostrils. The cushion will hug the nose and leak will be minimal.(Note: At no time should the nose be inside the cushion opening. If any part of the cushion overlaps the nose, the cushion is being worn incorrectly.)
- Position the frame on the top of your head.
- Pull the headgear over the back of your head.
- To adjust the mask, peel the headgear tabs away from the fabric. Adjust the straps length. Press the tabs back against the fabric to reattach.(Note: Do not over-tighten the headgear.)
- Position the mask until it fits comfortably. When finished, the elbow should rest at the top of the head.
Note: It is recommended consulting a physician or registered Sleep Therapist in fitting a mask to ensure a proper sizing and fit.
Materials: Silicone, Polycarbonate, Polyurethane foam, Nylon, Spandex, Thermoplastic elastomer, Polyester
Materials not included: Not made with natrual rubber latex
Length of Small Frame: 19 inches
Length of Medium Frame: 20 inches
Package contents: Small & Medium cushions, Small & Medium frames (with headgear with arms)
Cleaning: Hand wash with mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly, hang or air dry
Reimbursement information: HCPS A7034, A7035