NEW SL DUAL KING HI-LOW FLEXABED
"Customize your bed for a great night’s sleep"
Flexabed offers Dual King adjustable bed sizes with Hi-Lo, Value, and Premier products. King-sized mattresses are perfect for couples seeking more sleeping space or extra room for children and pets. Please measure the bedroom space available before purchasing a dual king adjustable bed to ensure a comfortable fit.
Close your eyes and envision what it’s like to spend the entire day feeling refreshed, energized and, relaxed. Imagine finding relief from the symptoms of an injury or ailment. If you’ve been dreaming about discovering this kind of comfort in a bed, consider Hi-Low Flex a bed.
The Flexabed Hi-Low is the ideal bed for those in home healthcare or assisted living environments. In fact, no adjustable bed is more convenient than the Hi-Low model. The base can be raised and lowered vertically with a touch of a button — making the Hi-Low model ideal for customers who require additional assistance when entering or exiting the bed.
"Customize your bed for a great night’s sleep."
For a Dual king adjustable bed’s remote control there are choices of:
- One-touch wireless remote or wired controls for Hi-Lo or Premier products.
- Easy push controls for the adjustable bed base to ensure the sleeper is as comfortable as possible.
- Three programmable memory buttons (M1, M2, and M3) to save preferred bed settings to return to.
- A “LIGHT” button to turn the under-bed lighting on and off.
- A “FLAT” button to restore the king-size bed to its neutral, flat position.
- Massage ON/OFF, wave mode selector, and head and foot massage intensity.
- Equipped with bases made with Advantech material that will not warp, break, or squeak.
- Available in soft, medium, or firm mattress construction.
- Perfect for couples who need more space for sleeping, watching TV, or sharing a bed with children.
Dual king adjustable beds at Flexabed have the following mattresses available:
- Visco Core, Memory Foam (available with Premier and Hi-Low SL).
- Innerspring/Memory Foam Combo (available with Premier and Hi-Low SL).
- Low Profile (available with Premier and Hi-Low SL).
- Latex (available with Premier and Hi-Low SL).
- Gel Memory Foam (available with Premier and Hi-Low SL).
- Innerspring (available with Premier, Hi-Low SL, and Value Flex).
Dual king adjustable beds also come with:
- Locking casters to prevent unwanted bed movement.
- Additional optional accessories.
- A five-year limited warranty
- Available in twin, full, queen and dual king
- Whisper-quiet motors with optional, dual timed massage
- A mattress retainer cover for the foot of the bed
- Optional side rails
- Choose from soft, medium or firm construction
- Flexabed does not come with head or footboard. You may use any kind of free standing headboad if prefer to have one.
*Additional charges apply.
- Dual king size 76" bed is a combination of Two twin beds, each one 38" wide.
- Length options: 76" wide, 80” long, coming to 6,080 square inches total.
- Side rails optional
- Height from deck to floor (Standard): 13.25 inches, can be raised with hand control to 20.75 inches
- Height from deck to floor (Casters Removed): 11 inches, can be raised with hand control to 18.5 inches
- Height with mattress (with caster): 21” to 28.5”
- Height (Fully Lowered, Casters Removed, Low Profile Mattress): 16.5".
- Height (Fully Lowered, With Casters, Low Profile Mattress,): 18.75.
- The bed will go 2" down if the caster is removed